A fall sunset for this Beaver overnighting at Vermillion Bay. It's former US Army 56-4411 from 1957 to 1975. Flying out of Red Lake, ON from 1976 with various operators, it was added to Kenora Air Service's fleet in 2006. The float plane was rebuilt in 2017 and delivered to a private owner in Alaska in July 2018 as N770TH.
Delivered to the Army Air Force as 45-1098 just after the end of World War II, this C-47 was quickly passed through the Reconstruction Finance Corporation in December 1945. First flying in Venezuela, the aircraft returned to the USA in 1950 flying for several small carriers until bought by Basler Aviation in 2006. After turbo conversion it was sold to present owner Airborne Support in July 2009.
This Colt was delivered originally to AFL/Ukraine in November 1976. In the following years it operated with the registrations LA-0337, LY-BAP, EW-472CD and OM-EBP but now has been sold privately in the Czech Republic.
This Il-18 was delivered to the Polish AF as '102' in March 1961. In July 1966 it was transferred to LOT as SP-LSH and then converted to Il-18Gr (cargo) in June 1982. The frame was finally wfu in April 1989 and at some point moved to Strumień to become a restaurant along with the 'Coca-cola' scheme. That business is no longer operating and it is currently used to promote a car dealership.
Painted as a memorial to airline pioneer Arthur Butler. VH-NJI was withdrawn from use in 1995. Registration cancelled in 2004. Displayed at the Fleet Air Arm museum at Nowra before being passed to HARS at Parkes. The original VH-AHB was a fixed-gear, Gipsy Queen-powered Heron 1B.