Acquired by Air Atlantique Historic Flight (later Air Atlantique Classic Flight) from the battle of Britain Memorial Flight in Oct 1998. Initially painted to resemble an aircraft of Gulf Aviation Company Ltd, to celebrate Gulf Air's 50th anniversary in 2000. In 2004/2005 it was painted in the pristine Royal Air Force Tranport Command markings seen here, and often flown on the warbird circuit. In Apr 2016 this Devon was registered to Weald Air Services (Keith Perkins).
This Devon (originally delivered in Dec 1948) last flew in the early 1980s (as G-KOOL) and arrived in Redhill in 1985, on delivery to the East Surrey College as a gate guard. In 2000 it was donated to Daniel & Kevin Hunt's East Surrey Aviation Group (ESAG). Following brief spells at the Territorial Army Centre in Redhill and at Goodwood Aerodrome, it returned to Redhill in Nov 2002 for a full restoration. Painted in full RAF markings in 2004. ESAG became the Wings Museum at Redhill in 2007, which in 2009 moved to Balcombe, but this Devon remained behind at Redhill, as seen here. Acquired by the Yorkshire Air Museum in Nov 2010.
Ex RNZAF, shipped from New Zealand and assembled at Perth. Became VH-CJX in May 1972. Withdrawn from use in 1974 and now preserved at the Military and Historical Aircraft Collection, Greenock, South Australia.
Started life as G-ARSN before going to Ireland as EI-ARV, then to the Irish Air Corps as 201, then back to G-ARSN and then G-LIDD before emigrating to OZ as VH-OBI being registered October 1987. Appeared at Richmond air Show 1988 in a hideous yellow paint job.
This Dove was manufactured in 1961 and used as a company transport until August 1967. It was then sold in Ireland, becoming EI-ARV before joining the Irish Air Corps as 201. In October 1980 it came back on the UK civil register as G-ARSN again, before changing to G-LIDD in June 1983. Exported to Australia, it became VH-OBI on 30 October 1987.