This Colt was delivered originally to AFL/Ukraine in November 1976. In the following years it operated with the registrations LA-0337, LY-BAP, EW-472CD and OM-EBP but now has been sold privately in the Czech Republic.
This Colt was first registered to Aeroklubu Polskiej Rzeczypospolitej Ludowej (APRL) in July 1073 and had joined Aeroklub Bialystok by December 2003. This truncated version of the frame is now at Bubovice and being worked on by three guys, so maybe there is life in the old dog yet!
The -T version is the first, base production model of the Colt intended for cargo and mail transport. This example was flown by the Western sector of the Soviet AF (105 IBAD) at Grossenhain from around 1989. It was wfu in December 1992 and ferried to Dessau-Alten and then to Oberschleissheim, where it is now on display at the Deutsches Museum - Flugwerft Schleissheim.