This Spitfire is on display at the Národní technické muzeum in Prague in the markings of 310 (Czech) Squadron. The squadron was formed on 10 July 1940 at RAF Duxford and was the first RAF squadron to be made up by foreign nationals, in this case escaped Czechoslovak pilots. 310 Sqn. was equipped with Hurricanes during the BoB (scoring 37½ victories) before re-equipping with Spitfires in 1941.
There is some debate about the c/n of this air frame. Preserved F938 is former G-EBIC and 687/2404 is given by CAA to G-EBIC. It may be the case that large parts of F938 in the RAF Museum and F937 (ex G-EBIB) in the Science Museum have been exchanged in the thirties, resulting in a mix-up of identity.