Built in 1955 for BWIA as VP-TBM
then leased to Kuwait Airways as G-APPX in 1958. Having been sold to Bahamas Airways as VP-BBV, it has here stopped off on delivery ferry with G-APPX in tape on the tail and the letter V on its nose wheel door. It reverted to G-APPX in 1969 and here
in Air International livery in 1971. Scrapped at Nottingham (EGNX) in 1977.