This is the only Nord 2504 Noratlas built. It first flew on 17 Nov 1958, and was handed over to the Aéronautique Navale on 24 Jun 1959. It was intended to be the first of 24 aircraft for them, but the remaining 23 were cancelled. N° 01 was withdrawn from use on 1 Aug 1987 and donated to Escadrille Pégase in Jun 1988. The Noratlas was flown to Aix - Les Milles on delivery on 26 Jun 1988 as F-GFTS, and painted with "1958 - 30 Ans - 1988" titles on the nose (still visible in this photo). On 19 Jan 1989 it had registration F-AZNA reserved, but this was not taken up. None of the plans for this aircraft became reality, and as it turned out it would never fly again. It was eventually broken up in 2013. Note the jetpods on the wing tips.
This DHC-built Tracker (ex RCN 1533) was acquired by Conair in 1980 and soon sold to the Sécurité Civile. Shortly before delivery to them on 24 May 1982 it was converted to Conair Firecat (conversion #009). The aircraft made its last flight for the Sécurité Civile on 25 Sep 2006 and was stored at Marseille. It was bought by the City of Saint-Victoret on 30 Nov 2006, but it remained at Marseille until 19 May 2008 when it was trucked to the Musée de l'Aviation in Saint-Victoret for display. It arrived there the next day.