In the Desert outside Davis Monthan AFB. Delivered to the US Navy as an SNB-2 in 1943. Converted to a JRB-5 around 1949 and an SNB-5 around 1954. Redesignated as a UC-45J in 1962. Retired at Davis Monthan AFB in 1969. To the Petroski yard in 1976 then to the Pima Air Museum for parts in 1987.
Moved from the Pima Air Museum for the airshow. Delivered to the USAAF as an AT-7 42-2438 in 1943. Civilianised as C18S N8073H in 1957. To the Pima Air Museum in 1982 and painted in its former military markings.
A weird angle of a stored (and broken-up) A-10. The former Air Force Reserves Thunderbolt was operated by the 45th Fighter Squadron (Grissom Air Force Base, Indiana, 1 October 1973 - 30 September 1994) before it was stored with the 309th AMARG in August 1992.