Built as 44-34313 for the US Air Force, this Invader went directly into storage until re-activated for the Korean War. Sold surplus in 1957, it became the first A-26 fire bomber conversion in 1959, working in Idaho and Oregon until 1975. Sold to Conair and flying as Tanker 23 until retired in 1987. Subsequently owned by several museums in Canada and the USA, the solid nose was replaced by the clear bomber nose. Last noted with Black Crow Aviation as N4313 after a 7 year restoration.