This former Royal Dutch Navy Tracker is pictured on display at the Aviodom's former location at Schiphol airport. It was moved to the new location at Lelystad Airport when this location closed in 2003.
Eastern was the first airline to introduce the 727 in February 1964. The airline took delivery of this one on May 11, 1965. In 1978, Eastern was introducing a color scheme with a bare metal crown and N8130N sports a radome from the new scheme. The 727 was sold to ACES Colombia (HK-2541) in March 1981; their first jet. ACES would go in to operate 20 727s, this one being retired in 1993 and put on display at Medellin Metroparque.
EE853 served with the RAAF in World War II until an accident at Kiriwina Island, Papua New Guinea in August 1943. It was recovered by aircraft collector Langdon Badger and shipped to Adelaide in 1973. It was restored to display condition and in 2001 loaned to the South Australian Aviation Museum. Photographer's name not known.
Wardair's first GE powered 747 was delivered new June 9, 1978. It was sold to British Caledonian Airlines in October 1986 as Wardair was changing from it's charter airline roots to scheduled service using smaller Airbus wide bodies.