The Si 204D-1 was a blind flying trainer licence-built from Siebel in Halle by Aero in WWII in this very hangar (because Siebel were at full capacity producing ju-88s). The Aero C-3 was a Czechoslovak post-war development of the Si 204 for flying (C-3A) and crew training (C-3B). No complete C-3A has survived so this is a replica (of LB-05, cn 307) constructed from a French SNCAC NC.702 Martinet and is on display at the Staré Aerovka museum.
The aircraft was manufactured in 1946 and subsequently served in the Czechoslovak AF with the Aviation Military Academy, the 25th Aviation Bomber Regiment and the 47th Aviation Reconnaissance Regiment. At Mladá AB in the mid-50s it was orderd to be scrapped but bought privately and ended up as a garden house in Litoli. Now undergoing restoration by enthusiasts at the Staré Aerovka museum.
Preserved in the town of Mani, Casanare in the Colombian lowlands on the banks of the Rio Cusiana. What used to be the airport runway, is now a wide avenue with parks and monuments. One of these monuments is 'el Avion', an unmarked T-33 of the Colombian Air Force. Close inspection did not uncover any serial number.