Crashed at Loveland, Ohio, on September 29, 1979 when the main rotor separated because of corrosion. The wreckage was sold to Erickson Air-Crane and despite the registration N176AC being allocated it was used for parts. The registration was later given to another S.64. The universal pod next to the helicopter in the photo had its own serial: 68-18597.
Delivered to Balair in 1931 as CH-157. Received a Wright Cyclone engine in 1933 and a more powerful one in 1939. Used as a trainer and ten-passenger sightseeing aircraft until 1948, then stored at Bern - Belp. Restored at Kloten and preserved in Lucerne Museum of Transport. Photo from: ETH-Bibliothek Zürich