This was Air Canada's first 747, delivered February 11, 1971. It was with Global International Airways for the summer of 1983 on a four month lease, but returned to fly with Air Canada until sold to the GPA Group in July 1984. An extended career with leases following to National Airlines, PEOPLExpress, Middle East Airlines, Flying Tigers airlines, and Federal Express (when the Flying Tigers merged in 1989). Withdrawn in 1990 and sold to First Security Bank of Utah, it was stored until broken up October 1995 in Marana, AZ.
Delivered to El Al January 26, 1970, this 707 would later be leased to Sun D'Or International and Arkia Israel before sold to the USA in 1991. Leased to SAE Cargo Peru in 1992, the aircraft was seized by the Colombian government and transferred to the Navy as ARC-001. It was withdrawn and stored at Bogota in November 2000.
1956 vintage Convair started out as a 440 for Swissair. Ten years later it was sold to Martin's Air Charter (Martinair) as PH-MAL where it was converted to 640 standard. Imported to the USA in 1971 by Omni International as N640R. The aircraft joined the fleet of the new Zantop International Airlines in 1972 when they bought it in June. It went on to fly with Zantop for the next 25 years.
Delivered to Air Canada April 7, 1970, this stretch 8 was withdrawn by the airline in April 1983 and stored at Marana, AZ. Later converted to a freighter and returned to service until sold to Evergreen International (N819EV) in 1988.