The "Empress of Sydney" was CP Air's second DC-10. It was delivered July 19, 1979 in full Varig colors for a lease the same month after acceptance checks were finished. PP-VMG with Varig, the aircraft returned June 1980 painted in CP Air orange.
This 1968 Twin Otter first flew with Interior Airways (and a short stint with North Air) out of Fairbanks, Alaska. Returning to Canada in 1971, it's pictured with a small Pacific Western Airlines sticker continuing a commuter agreement left over from previous owner West Coast Airlines. Air BC would later partner with CPAir until bought by Air Canada. The aircraft has been flying Skydivers most recently as N203SF.
Originally delivered to Humber Airways as G-AXRM, this Islander served mostly in Canada as C-GKAW. First with Air West starting in 1976, it was last with Airlink Express. The aircraft was withdrawn and placed with a broker; the registration cancelled on April 7, 2019.
This Twin Otter was De Havilland Canada's demonstrator with the appropriate registration from roll out June 1976 to January 1977. Delivered to Northern Thunderbird in Febuary 1977, the aircraft was sold to Aklak Air in September 1985. It's still current with Aklak Air at the time of uploading, althought it's been registered to Kenn Borek Air since 1994. The two airrlines entered into an agreement where Aklak could draw from Borek's fleet as demand shifted during seasonal flying.
Harbour Air bought this Otter in June 1991 to replace another aircraft that had crashed a month earlier. On a flight in September 1991, a cylinder head cracked in the Pratt & Whitney R-1340 radial engine. Over the winter the aircraft was converted to turbine power with a Vazar kit, becoming the airline's first Turbo Otter.
A-26C 44-35752 was delivered in 1945, but too late to see action in WWII. Retired by the Air Force in 1958, the bomber was purchased by Rock Island Oil & Refining Co in 1960 and registered N8627E. By 1963 it had been converted to a fire bomber and was sold to Kenting Aviation in 1972 as CF-KBZ. Added to Conair's fleet in August 1973, it flew another 15 years fighting fires in British Colombia. Sold in 1988 to Canadian Warplane Heritage as A-26s were replaced by Firecats, the warbird was again sold in the USA as N81797. It was donated to the Carolinas Aviation Museum Charlotte, NC in 2006.