This 763 was delivered to LOT in May 1995. It is pictured here on its third stint with the airline after spells with Universal Airlines and Aircalin. It was wfu in August 2013 and ferried to Shannon for maintenance. It now flies with Privilege Style as EC-LZO.
This Phantom was built originally as a F-4B at St. Louis and TOC by the Navy in 1962.It served at various times aboard USS Forrestal, USS Midway and USS Coral Sea before finally being retired in 1997. It is on long-term loan at the Prairie Aviation Museum from the NNAM in its VF-161 USS Midway markings.
This Destroyer was built in 1956 as a RB-66B and upon delivery went to the 19th Tactical Electronic Warfare Squadron. It was converted to a JRB-66B and modified to test the radar and control system of the Boeing-MARC BOMARC missile. By 1965 it had been transferred to the Chanute Technical Training Center (Air Training Command) at Chanute AFB before eventually joining the museum there in 1993. Unfortunately, the closing of the museum in October 2015 has resulted in the frame being scrapped.
This Marines CH-53A 153292 is a Vietnam veteran that took part in Operation Meade River in 1968. It was subsequently retired to MASDC (inventory number 2J0041) before being TOC by the USAF as 67-30044, stripped down and used for training as a TH-53A. In July 1987 it was retired to MASDC for a second time (inventory number HC0022) but left the boneyard again for the Warner Robins Air Logistics Complex, Robins AFB, GA to be used for aircraft battle damage repair training, before finally ending up at the super Russell Miliary Museum.