With a striking tail design showing Ares, the Greek God of War, which has been the emblem of the squadron since its beginnings in 1974. On the other side this Phantom carries "338 Goes Pholkel" markings picturing a cartoon figure with the Greek flag.
In commemorative "75 Years D-Day" markings, complete with D-Day invasion stripes and striking tail art picturing a RAF 349 (Belgian) Squadron Spitfire wearing code "GE-S". The F-16 wears the same code.
This is a "Super Six" Harvard. It has, among other modifications, shorter wings and a more powerful geared engine with a large Hamilton three-bladed prop. This particular aircraft was delivered to the RCAF in Apr 1941, serial 3771. Struck off charge Dec 1960 and sold as CF-TSV in Mar 1970. Converted to airtanker and operated by Forest Protection Ltd. as Tanker #1 from 1978. Sold in the USA as N90541 in Mar 1987 and restored as a warbird. Acquired by Steffen Busch in July 2007, who took the Harvard with him when he moved from Canada to Germany in Sep 2010.