This Il-18 was delivered to the Polish AF as '102' in March 1961. In July 1966 it was transferred to LOT as SP-LSH and then converted to Il-18Gr (cargo) in June 1982. The frame was finally wfu in April 1989 and at some point moved to Strumień to become a restaurant along with the 'Coca-cola' scheme. That business is no longer operating and it is currently used to promote a car dealership.
Painted as a memorial to airline pioneer Arthur Butler. VH-NJI was withdrawn from use in 1995. Registration cancelled in 2004. Displayed at the Fleet Air Arm museum at Nowra before being passed to HARS at Parkes. The original VH-AHB was a fixed-gear, Gipsy Queen-powered Heron 1B.
Delivered to American as N94270 in 1949. To Mohawk as N1022C in 1960. To other operators after 1966 then to TI-AOC in 1979. To Trans Florida as N2642Z in 1981 then back to N1022C in 1982. To Orlando-Apooka Airport for preservation in 2010.
Delivered to KLM as PH-TEL in 1949, Reregistered as PH-CEL then to Swissair as HB-IMA in 1954. To Mohawk Airlines as N1020C in 1956, to other operators from 1966 then to Trans Florida in 1976. Scrapped at Daytona Beach in 2007. Nose to Mojave.