This Destroyer was built in 1956 as a RB-66B and upon delivery went to the 19th Tactical Electronic Warfare Squadron. It was converted to a JRB-66B and modified to test the radar and control system of the Boeing-MARC BOMARC missile. By 1965 it had been transferred to the Chanute Technical Training Center (Air Training Command) at Chanute AFB before eventually joining the museum there in 1993. Unfortunately, the closing of the museum in October 2015 has resulted in the frame being scrapped.
Built as RB-66B recce aircraft. The 'J' prefix to its designation indicates a later use for test work on missile development before retirement to Davis Monthan and latter its display at the Rantoul Museum.