Preserved at a roundabout near Chièvres airbase, wearing code "7J-B" of the personal aircraft of 7 Smaldeel's commanding officer at the time, Capt. Corbeel. This aircraft, which never actually carried this code during its operational life, was taken on charge in April 1958. It was struck off charge only four years later, in June 1962. The aircraft was later displayed at Brustem airbase, and went into storage when that base closed in 1996. The Hunter was restored to display condition in 2006 and shortly thereafter placed on display as seen here.
Just some of the many interesting cockpit sections to be seen at the Boscombe Down Aviation Collection - Old Sarum Museum. Behind this Hunter are Scimitar F1 WT859, Jet Provost T.3 XN503 and Jet Provost T.5 XS231.
This aircraft had a long and varied service life ending up as gate guardian at RAF Chivenor and then at the Humbrol factory in Hull. After the factory closed the plane was rescued by the Fort Paull museum near Hull where she, and the world's last remaining Beverley, is well looked after.
Another inmate of the Beauvechain museum is this Hunter fuselage. It is stored behind the museum apart from the forward fuselage. It has been here for quite some years and nothing has happened so far...