"St Brighid" had burst her port offside tyre on landing from Schiphol. After off-loading passengers on the runway and removal of the wheel, she is towed to the main apron for repair before departure to Dublin Collinstown. EI-AFW is in the initial all-metallic scheme and served EI from March 1954 until January 1960.
"St Breandan" on arrival at Ringway from Amsterdam on the schedule to Dublin, just three weeks after delivery from Vickers factory. EI-AFY wears the original all-metallic scheme used on EI's Viscount 707s. Aircraft served the airline 03.54 to 12.59.