Delivered to Balair in 1931 as CH-157. Received a Wright Cyclone engine in 1933 and a more powerful one in 1939. Used as a trainer and ten-passenger sightseeing aircraft until 1948, then stored at Bern - Belp. Restored at Kloten and preserved in Lucerne Museum of Transport. Photo from: ETH-Bibliothek Zürich
This magnificent 1928 built aircraft is part of the wonderful Aviodrome Museum at Lelystad. It is the former OY-ASE, ex SE-ASE ex OY-DED ex CH-159. It was given a four second exposure at f.8 and a flash was open-fired towards the tail by Willem Honders once the shutter was open. Many thanks to Willem and all of the staff at the Aviodrome.