Formerly H-NADR (c/n 4992), an F.VIIa. Converted to F.VIIa/3m when chartered by American publisher Van Lear Black with the registration changed to H-NADP because Black had previously used F.VIIa H-NADP (4990) for a return flight to Batavia. F.VIIa/3m H-NADP (4992) used for an aborted flight to Cape Town in May 1928. Afterwards converted to F.VIIb/3m with new c/n 5105. To Black as G-AADZ 1 February 1929. Photo from: Amsterdam City Archives
This magnificent 1928 built aircraft is part of the wonderful Aviodrome Museum at Lelystad. It is the former OY-ASE, ex SE-ASE ex OY-DED ex CH-159. It was given a four second exposure at f.8 and a flash was open-fired towards the tail by Willem Honders once the shutter was open. Many thanks to Willem and all of the staff at the Aviodrome.