Painted in unusual Norway AF / RAF No. 20 Transport Squadron markings, which were only briefly carried in Norway between June 1945 and Feb 1946. This Squadron, unrelated to the RAF's own No.20 Squadron, was in fact a continuation of the German Air Force 20 Transportfliegergeschwader. The squadron, formally controlled by the RAF, was the first step in re-establishing civil aviation in Norway after the war, using several DC-3s and Lockheed L-18 Lodestars. In 1946 the DC-3s were transferred to DNL, Norway's main pre-war airline and one of the predecessors of SAS.