Preserved in Capital Airlines colours. It was ordered by Capital Airlines as N7471 but never delivered to them. Was used by a number of operators until it went to the Mid-Atlantic Air Museum in 1992. Last flew in the mid-1990s.
Delivered new to Northeast Airlines as N6594C in September 1958. Sold to Alitalia in May 1964. Retired in January 1970 and used for ground training. SAN DC-6B and BEA Argosy freighter in the background.