Officially registered to the Detroit Institute of Aeronautics as N86599 on 6 June 1973, but registration not applied. Seen here with "Detroit Institute of Aeronautics" titles replacing the earlier "Georgia Air Guard" titles.
VH-AMB was retired to the Powerhouse Museum in Sydney. It was the first air ambulance owned the NSW ambulance service. It was used to transport patients from rural areas to Sydney for specialist treatment.
Still in the colours of former owner Martin Baker, with whom she was based at Chalgrove as company transport from 1958, this Dak served Air Atlantique between 1981 and 1984, then going into storage at Coventry. B/u 9.98. The nose was reportedly shipped to Kuwait for a restuarant, and by 2007 the rear fuselage still survived at the Pinewood Studios in Iver Heath, UK.