G-ARVM is towed to the Qantas Jet Base from the new International Terminal, which was still five months from seeing its first widebody, Pan Am 747 N734PA. G-ARVM made a name for itself at White Waltham in 1977 with a spectacularly low low pass. The fuselage has been preserved at Brooklands.
Ex A68-118, VH-WAS was registered from August 1959 to August 1960. It was then stored in the open at Bankstown. In 1973 VH-WAS was loaned to the Camden Aviation Museum. It was later sold to a warbird restorer and in 1981 returned to the register as VH-AGJ.