Four-seat twin-boom metal aircraft designed by Thomas Shelton as the Shelton Flying Wing, although it was not what we call a flying wing today. First flown in Denver, Colorado in 1935 with fixed landing gear which was made retractable later that year. In 1936 the design was sold to the Timm Aircraft Company here at Glendale, but no prodcution ensued. Photo by: John Underwood / Glendale Public Library
Former Denim Air Dash 8, operated for Air Nostrum for several years, before going to Indonesia. Late 2017 it returned to Maastricht for maintenance at SAMCO. Here it was prepared for delivery to the new operator Maldivian. The airplane was parked outside for a while, and finally delivered to paradise in March 2018.