Delivered new to West Coast Airlines in August 1967. Merged into Air West on 18 April 1968. Renamed Hughes Airwest 1 July 1970. To Texas International on 24 October 1975 and written off at Denver Stapleton on 16 November 1976.
Originally built in 1947 as the Harlow PCC-10, a development of the Harlow PJC-4. Further modified as the Atlas H-10 and fitted with a 215 h.p. Franklin engine. This one-off aircraft is an all metal four seater.