Former instructional airframe that became a gate guardian for the Air Training Corps at Claremont in Perth. Acquired by the WA Museum of Aviation in 1993 but current whereabouts unknown. Drill hall demolished and site redeveloped as shops. A street that is part of the development named Avion Way to honour the ATC connection.
Painted yellow and posed as if it had plunged into the ground, A79-985 was a billboard for Weaver and Lock's soft drinks on the Albany Highway at suburban Armadale for many years. It had crashed at RAAF Pearce on September 15, 1956. It was scrapped in 1996 but had been removed from the roadside many years before that.
Ex Garuda. Ran off the runway while landing in a storm on January 21, 1974, written off and abandoned. Turned into a tourism office in 1977 painted in the then Ansett/MMA livery with the fake registration VN-BME. Removed in 1995 after its condition deteriorated and taken by road to Jandakot airport, Perth. Later transported to The Lily, a Dutch windmill tourism site near Borden, Western Australia. The aircraft is used for holiday accommodation