Taken during loading of the CL-44 at Ringway during its scheduled freight service from Heathrow, via MAN to Prestwick, Montreal and New York. Leased from Seaboard Western between September 1963 and October 1965, when it was replaced by 707-336C's.
SO-30P Bretagne No.26 of the Armee de l'Air visiting Ringway in 1963. Built in 1951, originally as F-BEHD, serving with DTI/Air Maroc. To Air Force in 1954. The SO-30P variant was powered by P&W R-2800 engines.