Visiting Soesterberg for a demonstration. The fuel pits are being resupplied by a tank car titled Shell Benzine / Bataafsche Import Maatschappij on the airfield's familiar railway spur. Photo from: Nederlands Instituut voor Militaire Historie
Owner Hans Jürgen Storck acquired this pilot training aircraft in 1982. It was licence-built by ASJA (AB Svenska Järnvägsverkstädernas Aeroplanavdelning) in Sweden in 1937, and served with the Swedish Air Force under the designation Sk12 and serial Fv630. It was registered to the Tekniska Högskolans Flygklubb in Stockholm as SE-CBE on 5 Aug 1955 and then cancelled on export to West Germany on 24 Sep 1958, where it became D-EMOF. This Stieglitz is now based at Ober Mörlen in Germany.