Initially built for Pan American in 1947 as N86520; Later sold to Air France as F-BAZR which used it in the Fifties. Finaly used as flying test bed for Bastan trurboprop engine. Wfu in 1975 and preserved in Musée de l'Air et de l'Espace du Bourget.
This rarely seen aircraft was owned in the thirties by the famous aerobatic French pilot Fernand Malinvaud, and carries his name. It is seen here during a special exhibition dedicated to the history of the former Limoges airfield which was near Feytiat village where this aircraft had flown 70 years ago. It is now preserved in Paris Le Bourget air museum but is not currently in public area.
French Fieseler FI 156 built just after WW2. This one was used by French Air force in overseas territories. Repainted in German air force red cross unit during the war. Part of Paris Musée de l'air, it is currently no more displayed in public area and is stored.
The SE.3101 was first flown on 15 June 1948 with German knowledge brought in by Henrich Focke. It was difficult to fly. Its twin tail rotors proved to be a bad idea but they were still retained on the SE.3110 of 1950. The SE.3120 with a single tail rotor was named Alouette.