Delivered to Eastern Air Lines as N473A in May 1952. Sold to Mohawk Airlines in September 1961 as N466M. Reregistered N467M and sold to Ozark in October 1964. Leased to The Doobie Brothers in 1975 and seen stored at Chino shortly before dismantling.
Preparing to depart from Atlanta. Aircraft served Southern Airways on schedules from June 1964 until January 1978. In the background are the partial remains of the prewar race track located where the South cargo ramp is today (2016).