The Li-2 (NATO reporting name 'Cab') was a licence-built version of the Douglas DC-3. It is often thought to be a straight Soviet reproduction but, in fact, there are over 1,200 changes documented from the Douglas engineering drawings. the most substantial was the use of the Russian Shvetsov ASh-62IR engines in place of the nine-cylinder Wright R-1820. This example is on display at the Central Museum of the Air Force at Monino.
Note the extra cockpit window in the Russian-built DC-3. In addition to building perhaps 5000 Li-2s, the Soviet Union received 700 C-47s during WWII. It also got 870 B-25s, one of which is seen in the background.