This aircraft was delivered to the US Navy as BuNo 56514 in May 1945. Retired from the US Navy in 1965 it was auctioned off and given the civilian registration N67062 in 1973. Bill Dempsay (Central Air Service) converted it to fire bomber #148 in 1976. Retired in 1994 it was stored at Avra Valley Airport until January 2002 when it was flown to the museum. Currently (January 2018) on display at the museum in US Navy markings.