CF-UFS was built in 1966, it is not known if it had any previous registration. As seen here, it went to the Canadian Museum of Flight and Transportation in Surrey, BC. By 2001 it had moved to Classic Rotors at Ramona, CA, USA.
Delivered 20-Feb-1958 to the German Army as PF-109, reregistered Mar-1960 as PE-106, reregistered Apr-1967 as QA-103, reregistered Nov-1970 as 5580. Withdrawn from use Mar-1970, it was sold and in Nov/1970 the registration D-ELIP was allocated and fully registered in Apr-1971. The Certificate of Airworthiness expired in Oct-1980 and it was withdrawn from use at Siegerland, the registration was cancelled in Jan-1985 and the aircraft remained in open storage at Siegerland.
Delivered as a HRS-2 to US Marine Corps 11-Aug-1952 as 130156, converted Jul-1956 to HRS-3, redesignated CH-19E in Sep-1962. It later became a ground instructional airframe at NAS Memphis, TN until struck off charge in Oct-1967, it then became N15186, to C-GMFY registered Jul-1980, cancelled Nov-2001. However, by 1993 it was already in the Canadian Museum of Flight and Transportation in Surrey, BC, from 1996 at Langley, BC where it was painted as RCAF 9632. It is now a composite of several helicopters. It is seen here in RCAF colours but without serial and markings.