This aircraft was delivered to the Swiss AF as a C.3603 on 27 Aug 1943 and converted for target-towing duties in 1953 (nick-named "Schlepp"). In 1972 it was converted to a turbine-powered C.3605, and as such it remained in service until 1987. It is now owned by Stefan Longoni and based at the airport where it was built, Altenrhein in Switzerland.
Licence-built in 1941 by F+W Emmen for the Swiss Air Force as J-143. Ended up in a playground in the late 1950s but salvaged intact circa 1965. Stored in a shed for many years until restored to flying condition in the 1990s and registered as HB-RCF in Jan 1996. Now owned by Eric Chardonnens and based at Aerodrôme des Placettes in Bex, Switszerland. Flown in French AF markings until repainted in these original Swiss markings as J-143 in 2013. Does not appear to carry its Swiss registration anymore.