Built in 1930 for the US Army Air Corps as 30-384 and wears correct contemporary markings. Powered by a Kinner R5. Later to the CAA as NS50 and disposed prewar as NC13927. It wears its 1930 base name of Brooks Field. Now (2011) privately owned.
Delivered new to Eastern in 1958, serving until 1965. Later operated by Travel Clubs. After many years in storage, it was restored to flight but unfortunately was grounded again in late 2011 after a serious engine failure. This was one of its last public appearances when still airworthy.