The P-16 was the first twin engine aircraft developed by Percival with a production of 26. Fitted with DH Gypsy Six engines and flown with 2 crew and 4 passengers. This aircraft was one of four fitted with a retractable undercarriage. Permission & Copyright Keith Dillingham.
Impressed April 1940 as X9407. Having been withdrawn from use in May 1959 has been a restoration project attempted for over 50 years. Last known at Seething (2009) via Redhill, Duxford, Isle of Man and Fenland
Built for the Royal Air Force in 1939 as P5637, serving as a communications aircraft. Sold in 1946, beocoming G-AHOM. Operated by Ductile Steels as an executive aircraft from June 1948 until August 1953. Shiny black overall and named "Ductility". Dismantled in 1961.