First registered on 30-5-33, and cancelled on 1-12-46 having been broken up in 1942 after being withdrawn from use on 22-3-40. The remains were saved by various groups until 2008, when they were donated to the RAF Museum. Skysport Engineering restored it to static display condition, and it was put on display at Cosford on 3-11-11.
Retained by the Ministry of Aviation for trials (delivered on 28-4-55) and never delivered to the RAF. Used at Yatesbury for ground instruction from 13-8-57, then as RAF Stanmore Park's gate guardian from 20-5-63 until it was sold to South Africa (Thunder City) on 24-9-98. It was repainted in overall gloss black, and displayed on pylons as the Thunder City gate guard.
Sold at the Philips auction on 10th May 1983 for £1000 and moved to Monchengladbach, then in 1995 to the Parco Tematico dell Aviazione (Aviation Thematic Park) near Rimini, Italy. There it now carries the serial "XH707", a test aircraft used by Armstrong Siddeley.