Still in the c/s it wore when with Millardair as CF-WCN (1967-1980). At the time of this photo it is believed (but not confirmed) that it was operated by a company called Air Cargo America. What happened to it as regards ownership later is unwritten. However, the aircraft was impounded for drug running at Saint Andreas Island, Columbia, circa 1994. It remained there until it was scrapped sometime after 2001.
Built as C-47A c/n 12858 USAAF serial 42-108901. It became one of 21 C-47s remanufactured by Douglas in 1946 as DC-3Cs (with single passengers doors) and was used as a corporate transport. At some point the double cargo doors of a C-47 were refitted. Became part of the Confederate Air Force in 1970. Returned to commercial cargo operations in 1980. Registration cancelled 2003.