Originally delivered to Trans-Canada Airlines as CF-TGQ in Jun 1955, and acquired by Air Inter on 6 Mar 1964. It was registered as F-BMCF on 14 Mar 1964 and served with the airline as such until withdrawn from use on 25 Jul 1975. The aircraft was then donated to the Institut Aéronautique Amaury de la Grange that same month for instructional use. The instructional use had ceased by the mid 1980s, and in about 1987 the aircraft was restored in full Air Inter colours and moved the the institute's entrance to serve as a gate guard, as seen here.
This Caravelle (ex Sterling OY-SAG) served with Air Inter since January 1982. It was withdrawn from use in the early 1990s and donated to the Institut Aéronautique Amaury de la Grange on 26 May 1993, for instructional use. It was still there by mid 2017.
This Noratlas was taken on charge on 23 Nov 1956 and struck off charge on 20 Aug 1987. The next day it was flown to Merville, on delivery to the Institut Aéronautique Amaury de la Grange for instructional use. It was still there by mid 2017. The remnants of one of the aircraft's previous codes, 63-VL (carried from 1 Dec 1978 until 2 Feb 1982 while serving with ET 1/63), are still vaguely visible on the tail boom.
Taken on charge on 2 Mar 1960 and converted to RNR version (Radio Navigation Radar, hence the nose radome) in Apr 1970, as one of six aircraft to undergo such conversion. Struck off charge in Jul 1986 and flown to Nancy on 3 Nov 1987 on delivery to the Musée de l'Aéronautique de Nancy. That museum and its collection sustained severe damage during a storm in Dec 1999 and was forced to close in 2000. The Noratlas remained in the closed museum until at least Feb 2004, but by Aug 2004 it had moved on to this museum in Albert. The aircraft is still showing code and badge of Groupement École 316 (GE 316), with which it served from 20 Apr 1970 until 29 Jul 1986. The aircraft's name refers to the Battle of the Viombois farm on 4 Sep 1944.
This C-47D (ex F-GEOA, French Navy 720 / 76420, French AF 476420, RAF KN379 and USAAF 44-76420) was acquired by the museum in the early 2000s. It came from the Musée de l'Aéronautique de Nancy, which sustained severe damage during a storm in Dec 1999 and was forced to close in 2000. As can be seen in this photo, by 2009 the aircraft carried fake serial "2108979" and code K and the right side of the fin. The left side of the fin was devoid of any markings.