As 1Z-BY, this Ju 52 landed on frozen Hartvig Lake in Norway during the German invasion of April 1940 and was lost when the ice melted. Salvaged in 1986. Preserved without markings in the VEB Flugzeugbau Dresden factory building on the original Junkers site.
Both Germanies claimed the Lufthansa name and crane until 1963, when the GDR airline was renamed Interflug. This Il-14 was built by VEB Flugzeugwerke Dresden in 1957. She was written off after a hard landing in Leipzig - Mockau (not in Moscow) on 17 November 1967.
This is one of the oldest, and one of the newest F-104Gs at the same time. It was built by Lockheed in 1961. Airlifted to Germany, it never flew again but served as an instructional airframe, and only has 19 hours in the air!