Produced in 1958 for the German Army as a battlefield liaison aircraft, this one came to Canada in 1981 via the Portuguese military as can be seen from the roundel and tail No. 3354. Civil mark is just visible on the rudder in stick-on gold/black letters. In 1987, without being deleted from the CCAR, this aircraft flew with the Belize Defense Force as BDF-03 and crashed in 1990. Somehow it got rescued and became N211KM.