The Werknr on the c/n plate was the clue to the aircraft's former identity. The plate also gave D-EFAU as a former identity. Part of the fleet of instructional airframes at the technical school at the base.
Delivered 20-Feb-1958 to the German Army as PF-109, reregistered Mar-1960 as PE-106, reregistered Apr-1967 as QA-103, reregistered Nov-1970 as 5580. Withdrawn from use Mar-1970, it was sold and in Nov/1970 the registration D-ELIP was allocated and fully registered in Apr-1971. The Certificate of Airworthiness expired in Oct-1980 and it was withdrawn from use at Siegerland, the registration was cancelled in Jan-1985 and the aircraft remained in open storage at Siegerland.