Owned by Fairey for 12 years from May 1947 as G-AJVH before being handed back to the Royal Navy for the Fleet Air Arm Museum. It has flown with the Royal Naval Historic Flight for many years, and is currently nearing the end of yet another thorough refurbishment before returning to flight.
Stored at Culdrose since 1964, and later displayed at Cornwall Aeropark (Flambards) from 1976 until 21 March 1997. It was then stored at Culdrose until it was airlifted to Yeovilton on 6 December 2000., where it has since been stored outside the FAAM reserve collection at Cobham Hall.
Operated by RNAY Belfast Station Flight, and carrying the Red Hand of Ulster on the fin. Later used for ground instruction as 8803M, then used for fire training at Catterick, where it had perished by 1987.
Used by the School of Aircraft Handling from 30 July 1971 as A2617. Destroyed on 14 April 1974 when it was pushed off HMS Ark Royal into the English Channel during the making of a Royal navy training film.
Operated by 705 Naval Air Squadron. Seen here during the SAR display, it was retired in 1974 and stored at Wroughton before going to Wales Aircraft Museum. It is now (2019) in very poor condition at a paintball park near Cowbridge, Glamorgan.