Sold to the Royal Flying Doctor Service in 1959. It was supposed to become VH-FDQ after Lycomings replaced the Gipsy engines but instead it went to Vanuatu as VP-PAG in 1968 after three years in storage.
Photo by TAA engineer Ron Pioch. It shows VH-DRA and VH-DRC (c/n 5007) on a remote cattle station to the north of Cloncurry after one flew in with an engineer to fix a problem with the other only to need repairs itself. -DRA was damaged at Charleville on April 19, 1965. It was rebuilt at Brisbane and sold to New Hebrides Airways as VP-PAG. -DRC became VH-FDS in 1963. It is now with the Queensland Air Museum.