Former 1960 RCAF Otter (9415) didn't enter the civil register until 1982. Converted to a Vazar Turbine Otter in 2004, the aircraft was delivered to Sri Lankan Airlines Air Taxi in 2007. It returned to Canada in 2007 and has been with Harbour air since then.
This aircraft was built as a HH-53C in 1968 and served in Vietnam on combat rescue duties. It was successively converted to MH-53J and then MH-53M status and was retired in 2008 with over 12,000 flying hours. It was flown into Cosford on a RAF C-17 and put on display in November 2009.
Long serving Otter 57-6136 was delivered to the US Army September 5, 1958. It was transferred to the US Army Aviation School at Fort Rucker, AL in August 1971. A year later it went to the US Army Aviation Museum, also at Fort Rucker. Deemed surplus in 1994, it was sold to Sound Flight of Renton, WA as N85SF and later received a Vazar turbine conversion. Sold to Harbour Air March 24, 2003.
Taken on strength by the RCAF as a piston powered Otter December 11, 1953 as 3671 and struck off charge in September 1982. This Otter has been with Kenmore since 2011 when they rebuilt and converted it to turbine.
Way back in March 1968, this Twin Otter was delivered to East African Airways as 5H-MNR. Returning to Canada as CF-GQH in August 1973, it's had a boat load of operators and was recently bought by West Coast Air in 2003. Sent to Ikhana Aircraft Services in California during December 2007 for their 200HG conversion that brought the early 100 series Twin Otter up to 300 series configuration and performance at a lighter empty weight. It's been registered to parent company Harbour Air since January 3, 2017.
History going back to the RCAF to whom it was delivered April 1, 1953 as 3665. Donated to the Indian Air Force in April of 1963, it remained there until sold in 1993. Imported by La Ronge Aviation unregistered and sold on to Kenmore Air in May 1995. Rebuilt and re-engined with a Vazar turbine conversion, it remains in the Kenmore Air fleet.
Delivered to Miron et Frères Ltée in 1954, this Otter would stay in the Province of Quebec until 2007. In 1999, the aircraft began development and certification flying for the Orenda 600 engine. A 600 HP piston V-8 power plant from Orenda Engines was installed and certified in 2000. Orenda decided to concentrate on government contracts after September 11, 2001 and the OE600 project was cancelled in 2003. The Otter sat without an engine until bought by Harbour Air and moved to Vancouver, BC in 2007. After refurbishment and turbine engine conversion, it entered service in 2008
Delivered to Surinam Airways March 5, 1968 as PZ-TAV, this Twin Otter was sold to West Coast Air Services in 1979 to become C-GQKN. It has flown the west coast of southern British Colombia ever since. It has been with Harbour Air since March 2016.
Originally delivered to the Royal Canadian Air Force in 1954, this Otter was donated to the Indian Air Force in 1963. Returning to Canada in 1993, it was bought by Kenmore Air in 1995 to be rebuilt and converted to turbine by 1999.
This Viscount was delivered to Trans Canada Airlines March 28, 1957. Withdrawn April 1974, it was placed with Harrison Airways in Vancouver January 1977. Sold to the Pacific Vocational Institute in 1980 for training. Retired by the school in 1995, the aircraft was used for fire fighter training until sold to the British Columbia Aviation Museum for one dollar. Transferred to Victoria, the airliner has undergone a restoration to it's original color scheme for display.
Originally destined for Ontario Provincial Air Service, CF-ODH was delivered to A. Fecteau Transport Aérienne Ltée December 29, 1952. This is the oldest Otter still flying and has kept the original registration although the format changed in the '70s. Coming to Harbour Air in 2000, they re-engined it with a Vazar turbine kit in 2002. This new Sesquicentennial Scheme was applied for 2017's 150th anniversary of Canadian Confederation.