Built for RAF in 1948 as Auster AOP.6 VW993 serving 663 and 651 Squadrons. Sold to Beagle Aircraft in 1962 and converted to Terrier 2 G-ASCD with new c/n B.615. Later PH-SFT. After retirement restored in AOP.6 colours as VW993 for display at Elvington.
Built in 1950 for the RAF as an Auster T.7 VX927, serving with 661 AOP Squadron. Transferred to the Army Air Corps in 1957. Sold in 1964 and rebuilt as a Beagle Terrier 2 G-ASYG. It has now been rebuilt to its original Auster T.7 standard and wears its RAF-style markings.