This is the 300th HS-748, delivered to Aeropostal Alas de Venezuela November 26, 1976 registered YV-46C. It has, however, spent the majority of it's flying career in Canada. Sold to Austin Airways as C-GDOP in 1980, the rugged airliner would fly with Eastern Provincial Airways, short lease to Air Saint-Pierre, Air Maritime and since 1988, Calm Air. Withdrawn and stored at Thompson, MB in 2008, it has been used for ground running overhauled engines from time to time,
Eastern Provincial's second 737, delivered December 11, 1969, Merged with CP Air in 1986, but never painted in their colors as formation of Canadian Airlines in 1987 saw that color scheme used. Sold to Polaris Leasing and leased back in 1987, the aircraft was stored in Tucson, AZ in March 1993. It was broken up by 2001.
Delivered to Air Canada November 1967 and withdrawn to be put into storage in 1982. Sold May 1986 to Universal Aircraft Management who leased it out for passenger work. Converted to a freighter in 1988 and leased out for freight work until being broken up in 2001 at Greenwood Mississippi.
Delivered to the RCAF October 27, 1943 as 11005, this Canso became CF-NJF sometime after being withdrawn and stored in 1959. Photographed when operated by the Province of Saskatchewan for fire fighting, the aircraft is G-PBYA with Plane Sailing at the time of uploading.
Delivered to Ghana Airways as 9G-ABX. Entering the EPA fleet in 1981 and remained a short time after the merger with CP Air. Sold to Calm Air October 28, 1987 and although still registered at the time of uploading, it's withdrawn from use.
Delivered to TCA in January 1941. Converted to Model 18-08A in January 1942. Sold to Imperial Oil on 1 October 1949. Later to N655KC. Image in flight over the Greater Halifax area with RCN Shearwater visible below the aircraft. Obtained from TCA 60 years ago.