Built in 1944 for the RAF as an Auster AOP.5. Civilianised in November 1946 as Auster 5 G-AIKE. Now flies in WW2 camouflage markings with black and white 'D-Day stripes' recalling its 1945 front-line service with 661 Squadron when 'spotting for the guns'.
Built in 1950 for the RAF as an Auster T.7 VX927, serving with 661 AOP Squadron. Transferred to the Army Air Corps in 1957. Sold in 1964 and rebuilt as a Beagle Terrier 2 G-ASYG. It has now been rebuilt to its original Auster T.7 standard and wears its RAF-style markings.